Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hermione, July 11

Dear Hermione,

It sounds like Lupin & Tonks had a marvelous day! I'm sure they'll be glad of the stories and memories they have to tell their children and grandchildren. And I'm sure they're elated that they were able to spend the day with people they love and who care about them, hi-jinks and all.

Ginny has not yet written me about the wedding - that, or Horatio got lost again. Poor Mrs. Weasley, I'm sure she must have been at her wit's end, what with the gnomes making everything muddy. However, it's no wonder than Tonks was laughing; gnome saliva has many beneficial properties, you know, and I'm sure she was feeling quite wonderful.

However, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the cockroach...I asked daddy about it, and he said it is a creature which commonly scares muggles. I shall have to find one and see why everyone has such an issue with them. I'm sure they're still quite nice.

NEVER MIND. I looked them up. And then daddy showed me one he had pinned in a collection. I must say that I have never seen a creature so intimidating and creepy...I feel like I'm being rather judgmental on the poor cockroach, but I jumped a rather good amount into the air before running into the other room when I saw it. And it wasn't moving. Nor was it as big as the one you saw.

Neville wrote me last week, telling me when he was going to Diagon Alley, and asked me if I would like to join him as Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. I think he may have asked Ginny too? The remaining members of the DA I suppose. Well, be sure to tell Ginny to let me know if she got the letter/if she's able to make it.

Things have been rather quiet at home lately. We've gotten a lot of letters for the Quibbler in support of Harry - so be sure to let him know we're behind him 100% when you see him next. And we've also gotten some rather irritated letters from Ministry supporters about Harry and our reports - so be sure to let him know they're behind You-Know-Who when you see him next. Apart from the letters though, not much has happened. Our Crumple-Horned Snorkack expedition has been postponed, due to the urgent need to speak out against the Ministry and You-Know-Who. If they have their way, I'm sure there won't be any more Crumple-Horned Snorkacks to find, anyway.

Missing everyone,

Luna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment